Residential & Commercial
Air Conditioning & Heating
15 Point Air Conditioning Maintenance and Safety Check
- 1. Install gauges and check operating pressures.
- 2. Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- 3. Check CFM across evaporator coils.
- 4. Check for adequate refrigerant charge and possible leak.
- 5. Check evaporator superheat.
- 6. Lubricate all moving parts.
- 7. Check belt and adjust tension.
- 8. Check and/or change filter.
- 9. Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- 10. Check start capacitor and potential relay (if applicable).
- 11. Check compressor contactor
- 12. Check all wiring and connections
- 13. Check and adjust thermostat.
- 14. Check condensing coil.
- 15. Check that condensing drain is open
15 Point Gas Furnace Maintenance and Safety Check
- 1. Check and adjust thermostat.
- 2. Check and adjust all safety controls.
- 3. Check burners and controls.
- 4. Check and adjust pilot assembly.
- 5. Adjust burner for efficiency.
- 6. Check for gas leaks in furnace.
- 7. Lubricate moving parts.
- 8. Check belt and adjust tension.
- 9. Check filters & install new regular filter.
- 10. Check vent pipe and draft diverter.
- 11. Check fan control.
- 12. Check manifold pressure.
- 13. Check furnace for cracked heat exchanger.
- 14. Check temperature rise.
- 15. Check complete furnace cycle.
During an HVAC inspection we will visit your home or office and conduct a complete inspection closely analyzing your HVAC system to see exactly what requires attention when it comes to your heating & cooling needs. We currently perform inspections for local realtors in the area.
Our licensed and trained HVAC technicians can professionally install many different types of heating and cooling equipment. We can perform from the ground up, replace your exisiting unit or modify your current system.